As a UX/UI Designer you will work with the engineering team, to implement designs for our client's products and services, and ensure they’re carried successfully through to completion.
You will work with other passionate designers and developers to craft the best experiences possible for real world problems.
For us “done” is better than “perfect” and we also believe that all great work comes from iteration, and not waiting for the occasional flash on inspiration. In every design process things go back and forth and sometimes simpler solutions are clear quick wins than robust and complex solutions.
- Work on a range of interesting projects to develop the product both for mobile and desktop
- Apply the design thinking process within an Agile environment
- Define the core problems and design solutions
- Communicate solutions in the most understandable format (site maps, task flows, wireframes)
- Create design deliverables for developers with style guides and other assets;
- Support Front-End developers during development phase
- Experience designing interfaces for desktops, tablets and phones;
- A passion for detail and a care for great usability and aesthetics;
- Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first with the ability to work in a small, startup-style, agile and fast-paced team;
- Experience with visual tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and prototyping software;
- Understanding of fundamental visual and interactive design concepts;
- Quick learner, team player and be adaptable to new technologies;
- Strong visual portfolio that reflects experience in designing digital experiences;
- Passion for solving problems with creativity & users in mind;
- Familiar with modular design approaches such as Atomic Design;
- Ability to explain problems to non tech-savvy people;
- Aware of Front-End technologies;
- Social and communication skills;
- Team Work;